Loni Love has a dangerous obsession with reality TV in the new MTV movie Binged to Death.
Love co-stars with Carl Anthony Payne II in the parody thriller, which premieres Oct. 17.
The original movie centers on an obsessive single woman (Love) and her bff (Payne). After learning their favorite reality TV couples have broken up, the two kidnap the contestants and try to force them to rekindle their romances.
The cast also includes Quincy Brown, Loren Lott, Jessica Lord, Andre Anthony, Dan Ginnane, and Nico Tortorella.
The project comes from MTV Entertainment Studios in association with Will Packer Media. Craig Moss directed the movie and co-wrote the script with Ryan Elkins.
Executive producers include Will Packer and Johanna Byer for Will Packer Media and by Kyle Clark and Brian Bolden for SilverScreen Pictures. Alvie Hurtado serves as a producer.
Binged to Death premieres Tuesday, Oct. 17 at 9PM ET/PT on MTV. Below are details from MTV on the main characters in the movie:
· Loni Love (Mother’s Day) plays KRISTEN – a wealthy business woman who is eccentric, love starved and a bit of a mess.
· Quincy Brown (Holiday Calendar) plays HUGH – overly thoughtful and compassionate to a default, still head over heels for his first love.
· Carl Anthony Payne II (Martin: The Reunion show) plays TERRY – Kristen’s best friend and first cousin. He is also in his 40s, loyal to no end and with a heart of gold.
· Loren Lott (Praise This) plays LEXY – fiercely independent and intelligent, which bodes well for her career in medicine. She broke up with Hugh after hearing his confessionals.
· Jessica Lord (Find Me in Paris) plays SIENNA – Sienna’s priority is always gaining more social media followers. She suspects AJ had an affair with someone, but she’ll even ignore that if it benefits her public image.
· Andre Anthony (Scream 6) plays AJ – a California surfer bro that speaks in reality dating show cliches. He may not be as dumb as everyone thinks he is.
· Dan Ginnane (50 Shades of Fright) plays QUINCY – a pansexual muscle bro, who is overly passionate and dramatic about everything. When he isn’t explosively fighting with Zion, he’s hooking up with other people in front of Zion just to induce some jealousy.
· Nico Tortorella (Younger) plays ZION – a nonbinary DJ who finds everything everyone does annoying. They have no problem putting anyone in their place.