The season 31 cast of Dancing With the Stars will feature actors, musicians, influencers and reality stars on the dance floor, ABC announced Thursday.
Emmy-winning actor and comedian Wayne Brady and Grammy-nominated singer Jordin Sparks are among the celebrity cast members set to take part in the competition.
Other familiar faces include Cruel Intentions actress Selma Blair, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, and Sex and the City actor Jason Lewis.
They’ll be judged by Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
DWTS is hosted by Tyra Banks and new co-host Alfonso Ribeiro. The series is moving off ABC and will now stream on Disney+, as previously reported.
Season 31 of Dancing With the Stars kicks off on Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. PDT only on Disney+.
Below are details on the celebrities and their professional dance partners.
Dancing with the Stars enters a ?whole new world? with this cast!
— Disney+ (@DisneyPlus) September 8, 2022
· Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
· Actress Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
· Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
· Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
· TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
· Heidi D’Amelio (The D’Amelio Show) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
· Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
· TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
· CODA actor Daniel Durant with partner Britt Stewart
· Teresa Giudice (The Real Housewives of New Jersey) with partner Pasha Pashkov
· Vinny Guadagnino (Jersey Shore) with partner Koko Iwasaki
· Charlie’s Angels star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis Van Amstel
· Jason Lewis (Sex and the City) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
· Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
· Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
· Gabby Windey (The Bachelorette) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy