Diddy’s Family Reality Show ‘Diddy+7’ Nixed by Hulu Amid Abuse Claims

Sean Diddy Combs arrives at the BET Awards 2022 held at Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live on June 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California, United States. (Credit: Shutterstock)

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ plan to star in the next family-focused reality series has been halted by Hulu, as sexual abuse allegations pile up against the music mogul.

Sources told Rolling Stone and the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday that a reality show about Combs and his seven children, tentatively titled Diddy+7, “is no longer in production.”

A rep for Hulu did not respond to Urban Hollywood 411’s request for comment.

Related StoryDiddy’s Former Head of Security Says He ‘Jumped In’ to Help Cassie and ‘Other People’

Jessie James Combs, Chance Combs, Diddy, D'Lila Combs and Justin Dior Combs arrive at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Prudential Center on September 12, 2023 in Newark, New Jersey, United States. — Photo by imagepressagency/Deposit Photos
(L-R) Jessie James Combs, Chance Combs, Diddy, D’Lila Combs and Justin Dior Combs arrive at the MTV VMAs on Sept. 12, 2023. (Photo by Image Press Agency)

James Corden’s production company, Fulwell 73, produced the show and filming began in the spring.

In March, an insider dished to Page Six, “[The series] is all about the dynamic of the family and how Diddy does it all with all the kids. They’re a real family, even all the baby mamas.”

Hulu is the latest company to cut ties with Combs since he was accused of sexual assault in lawsuits filed by four different women over the last month.

Eighteen companies recently ended their partnerships with his e-commerce platform Empower Global, according to a Sunday report in Rolling Stone. The platform was created in 2021 to promote Black-owned businesses, per its website.

Related StoryAaron Hall Discussed Getting Intimate While Diddy Watched in Resurfaced Video

Model and R&B singer Casandra Ventura, known to fans as Cassie, filed the first lawsuit in Manhattan’s Federal District Court on Nov. 16, saying she endured “over a decade” of Combs’ alleged “violent behavior and disturbed demands” while the two dated off and on.

Combs denied the allegations, yet settled the suit a day after it was filed.

A week later, two more women filed complaints alleging they were assaulted by Combs.

Joi Dickerson-Neal sued the Bad Boy Records founder on Nov. 23, in Manhattan Supreme Court alleging he raped her 1991, when she was a student at Syracuse University. Dickerson-Neal said in the lawsuit she met Combs at a music video shoot. After agreeing to go on a date with him, she alleged he drugged her, assaulted her, videotaped the encounter, and passed the video around without her consent.

Combs denied her allegations through a rep.

Also on Nov. 23, a woman identified as Jane Doe, filed a separate lawsuit alleging Combs and R&B singer-songwriter Aaron Hall of the group Guy, “took turns” raping her in 1990 or 1991.

Combs denied the claims in the suit. Hall did not respond to our requests for comment.

The suits were filed under the Adult Survivors Act in New York state, which took effect in 2022 and eliminated the statute of limitations on sexual assault cases for one year. The law expired at midnight on Friday, Nov. 24.

A fourth lawsuit was filed Wednesday, Dec. 6, in U.S. District Court in New York, accusing Combs and two other men of raping and trafficking a 17-year-old woman in 2003.

The young woman, identified only as Jane Doe, alleged she was “sex trafficked” and “gang raped” by Combs, music executive Harve Pierre, and a third unnamed man.

Combs immediately released a statement on Instagram denying the woman’s claims.

“Enough is enough. For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy. Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth,” he said in the statement.