Cassie’s Lawyer Reacts to Raids on Diddy’s Homes

Diddy and Cassie (Credit: Deposit Photos)

Douglas Wigdor, an attorney representing Cassie Ventura and an unnamed accuser in sex abuse lawsuits against Sean “Diddy” Combs, has issued a statement in response to federal agents raiding the hip-hop mogul’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami.

“We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law,” Wigdor said Monday in a statement to Urban Hollywood 411.

“Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct,” the attorney added.

Related StoryFederal Agents Raid Homes Tied to Diddy in L.A. and Miami

An LAPD squad car blocked off the street outside Diddy's home on March 25, 2026. (Credit: Urban Hollywood 411)
An LAPD squad car blocked off the street outside Diddy’s L.A. Home (Credit: Urban Hollywood 411)

Earlier in the day, federal prosecutors with the Southern District of New York directed agents with the Department of Homeland Security to carry out the raids as part of an investigation into alleged sex trafficking.

“Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners. We will provide further information as it becomes available,” authorities said in a statement.

Combs’ attorney Shawn Holley did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Tyrone A. Blackburn, an attorney for music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones and another Combs’ accuser, said in a statement that the raids were long overdue.

“It’s about damn time. Sometimes justice delayed is not justice denied, so long as justice ultimately arrives,” Blackburn said.

Jones filed his 73-page civil complaint against Combs on Feb. 26, in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.

The suit said Jones, who produced Combs’ recently released The Love Album: Off the Grid, was harassed, sexually assaulted, drugged, tasked with procuring sex workers, and threatened.

Shawn Holley released a statement at the time, calling Jones’ lawsuit “outlandish.”

Combs is at the center of a string of lawsuits alleging sexual abuse, sex trafficking, and other crimes. However, he has maintained his innocence.

He settled with Cassie in November for an undisclosed amount of money, one day after her lawsuit was filed.

Leave a Reply