The actor was arrested in March, following a dispute with his then-girlfriend.
The studio is said to be weighing its options.
The drama was scheduled to debut on Dec. 8, just days after the actor’s trial begins.
Majors alleged his ex-girlfriend scratched, slapped, and grabbed at his face, causing pain and bleeding.
Despite media reports, prosecutors say they have no plans to charge the accuser.
The trial had been scheduled to begin on September 6.
The ‘Creed III’ star was arrested in March following a “domestic dispute” with his then-girlfriend.
Majors is scheduled to go on trial on Aug. 3, in New York City.
“From the beginning, we have said Jonathan Majors is innocent,” the actor’s attorney said Tuesday.
The actor is going to trial on misdemeanor charges of assault and harassment.