Diddy’s Ex Misa Hylton Says Feds ‘Terrorized’ Her Son During Raid

Misa Hylton and Justin Combs (Credit: Instagram)

Misa Hylton, an ex-girlfriend of Sean “Diddy” Combs, says her family is looking into taking legal action against federal authorities for “excessive use of force” during a raid last month at Combs’ mansion in Los Angeles.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, April 2, Hylton criticized federal agents and released an edited video of the raid.

The footage shows heavily armed agents arriving at the house in the Holmby Hills neighborhood, going room-to-room, handcuffing and briefly detaining Diddy’s sons Justin Combs, 30, and Christian “King” Combs, 26.

Hylton is Justin’s mom. In her post, she referred to Christian, whose mother is late model Kim Porter, as a son.

“The over zealous and overtly militarized force used against my sons Justin and Christian is deplorable. If these were the sons of a non-Black celebrity, they would not have been handled with the same aggression. The attempt to humiliate and terrorize these innocent young BLACK MEN is despicable!” Hylton captioned the video.

She continued, “Enough is Enough! Did Justin need several laser beams from firearms pointed at his chest?? Did Christian need a gun pointed at the back of his head while he was handcuffed??”

Related StoryAl B. Sure! Hints Diddy Had Something to Do With His Coma

Hylton said her son’s attorney, Jeffrey Lichtman, is now investigating the raid.

Fox News described Lichtman as a powerful “mob lawyer” and said he previously represented Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman and John Gotti Jr.

On March 25, agents with Homeland Security Investigations carried out simultaneous raids on Diddy’s homes in L.A. and Miami. The raids were part of a federal investigation into sex trafficking led by federal prosecutors with the Southern District of New York.

Combs is at the center of a string of civil lawsuits alleging sexual abuse, sex trafficking, and other crimes.

He has maintained his innocence and has not been charged with a crime.

Most recently the Bad Boy Records founder was sued by music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones for $30 million.

In his lawsuit, Jones alleged he was sexually harassed, drugged, sexually assaulted, and forced to procure sex workers for Combs. The music producer worked with Combs from September 2022 to November 2023, and produced nine tracks on the hip-hop mogul’s recently released The Love Album: Off the Grid.

Jones said in his amended lawsuit he “personally witnessed” Christian Combs and Justin Combs allegedly involved in illegal activity.

Watch the video Misa Hylton released  below.

Leave a Reply