50 Cent, Aubrey O’Day Taunt Diddy After Police Raids at His LA and Miami Homes

50 Cent Aubrey O'Day and Diddy (Credit: Shutterstock)

50 Cent, Aubrey O’Day, and other members of the music community are speaking out about the police raids at Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansions in Los Angeles and Miami.

Heavily-armed agents with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) spent hours inside the properties on Monday, March 25, searching for evidence in a sex trafficking investigation.

The Bad Boy Records founder was not at either home at the time of the raids. Still, several people were shown being led out of the L.A. estate in handcuffs, including the music mogul’s sons Justin and King Combs.

Related StoryDiddy’s Former Head of Security Says He ‘Jumped In’ to Help Cassie

After news broke about the raids, 50 Cent posted screengrabs on social media from news footage and taunted his longtime rival.

“S–t just got real, the fed’s in all the cribs, damn they got the kids in cuffs,” 50 Cent wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post.

The “21 Questions” rapper, born Curtis Jackson, added in a post on X: “Now it’s not Diddy do it, it’s Diddy done. They don’t come like that unless they got a case.”

50 Cent Social Media Posts (Credit: X and Instagram)
50 Cent’s Social Media Posts (Credit: X and Instagram)

Former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, who was signed to Bad Boy Records after competing on the MTV competition series Making the Band in 2005, also criticized Combs and referred to herself as a victim.

“What you sow, you shall reap. I pray this emboldens all of US victims to finally speak on what we have endured,” O’Day wrote Monday in an Instagram Story.

The singer has been vocal about Diddy, and in a December 2022 interview on the “Call Her Daddy” podcast, she said he fired her from Danity Kane because she declined his advances and “wasn’t willing to do what was expected.”

Aubrey O'Day Instagram Story about Diddy. (Credit: Instagram)

Meantime, an attorney for Diddy’s ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura issued a statement on Monday calling Combs “depraved.”

“We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law,” Douglas Wigdor said in a statement to Urban Hollywood 411. “Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct.”

Cassie was one of four women to sue Combs last year, alleging they were sexually assaulted by the rap mogul.

Combs has maintained his innocence.

He settled with Cassie for an undisclosed  amount in November, one day after she filed a lawsuit alleging she endured “over a decade” of alleged “violent behavior and disturbed demands.”

An LAPD squad car blocked off the street outside Diddy's home on March 25, 2026. (Credit: Urban Hollywood 411)
An LAPD squad car blocked off the street outside Diddy’s LA home on March 25, 2024. (Credit: Urban Hollywood 411)

Tyrone A. Blackburn, an attorney for music producer and Combs accuser, Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, said in a statement that the raids were long overdue.

“It’s about damn time. Sometimes justice delayed is not justice denied, so long as justice ultimately arrives,” Blackburn said Monday.

Jones filed his 73-page civil complaint against Combs on Feb. 26.

The lawsuit said Jones, who produced Combs’ recently released The Love Album: Off the Grid, was allegedly sexually harassed, drugged, and sexually assaulted.

Shawn Holley, an attorney representing Combs, called Jones’ allegations “outlandish.”

Leave a Reply