Diddy ‘Trafficking’ Accuser Must Reveal Her Name If Case Moves Forward, Judge Rules

Sean Diddy Combs arrives at the BET Awards 2022 held at Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live on June 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California, United States. (Credit: Shutterstock)

A unnamed woman suing Sean “Diddy” Combs for alleged sexual assault and trafficking when she was a teenager, must reveal her identity if the case moves forward, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

“While the court does not take plaintiff’s concerns lightly, the Court cannot rely on generalized, uncorroborated claims that disclosure would harm plaintiff to justify her anonymity,” Judge Jessica G. L. Clarke wrote in the Feb. 29 ruling, according to Billboard.

Combs has denied the woman’s “sickening” allegations, and his legal team filed a motion to dismiss.

If the court grants the music mogul’s request to throw out the case, the woman’s identity will stay out of the public record. But if the case moves forward, Jane Doe’s real name will be used in court documents.

Related StoryDiddy Accuser Lil Rod Launched GoFundMe Weeks Ago to Raise Money for Lawsuit

The woman filed the lawsuit on Dec. 6, in U.S. District Court in New York.

She’s accusing Combs, music executive Harve Pierre, and a third unnamed man of trafficking her when she was 17 years old in 2003.

The complaint said the woman met Pierre, then president of Bad Boy Records, and the unnamed man at a lounge in Detroit.

The lawsuit said the two men convinced the woman to join them on a private jet to New York City to meet Combs at his Daddy’s House Recording Studio.

The woman’s complaint alleges Pierre smoked crack cocaine in a restroom at the lounge, then forced her to give him oral sex. Afterwards, the woman said the unnamed man escorted her to a private jet at an airport in Pontiac, Mich., and they flew to Teterboro, N.J.

Once the group arrived on the East Coast, they went to the recording studio to connect with Combs, according to the complaint. The suit says Combs and Pierre “plied Ms. Doe with drugs and alcohol” and allegedly assaulted her.

The complaint goes on to say she became too “inebriated” to consent to sex.

The suit includes photos of the accuser taken at the studio during the night of the alleged assaults.

Pierre released a statement saying he never assaulted Doe nor did he witness anyone else doing so.

The woman is represented by Douglas H. Wigdor, the same attorney who filed R&B singer Cassie’s bombshell lawsuit, which Combs settled the day after it was filed. However, his rep said the settlement was not an admission of guilt.

Earlier this week, music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones filed a $30 million lawsuit against Combs in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, alleging the Bad Boy Records founder sexually harassed and assaulted him while he was working on Combs’ 2023 LP, The Love Album: Off the Grid.

The 73-page complaint has a trigger warning on the front page noting that it contains “graphic images of the aftermath of a shooting, redacted images of sexual intercourse, redacted images of minors, sex workers and prostitutes, details of sex trafficking, and the illegal distribution of guns, and drugs.”

Combs’ attorney Shawn Holley called the claims in Jones’ lawsuit “outlandish.”

The “Last Night” artist was sued by a woman named Joi Dickerson-Neal on Nov. 23, in Manhattan Supreme Court alleging he raped her 1991, when she was a student at Syracuse University.

Combs denied her allegations through a rep.

Another woman, identified only as Jane Doe, alleged Combs and R&B singer-songwriter Aaron Hall of the group Guy, “took turns” raping her in 1990 or 1991. Combs denied the claims in the suit. Hall did not respond to our requests for comment.