Love & Marriage: Huntsville returns on April 8 with new drama and a new couple.
The upcoming season will see the addition of beauty maven Stormi Steele and her husband Courtney Beasley. Tisha’s cousin Keke Jabbar is also joining show, OWN announced Friday.
Returning personalities include Melody Shari and Martell Holt; Kimmi and Maurice Scott; Marsau and LaTisha Scott; plus Tiffany and Louis Whitlow.
The new episodes follow the group as they navigate their businesses, friendships and relationships in Huntsville, Alabama.
The reality series was OWN’s most-watched show in 2022. Last season the show achieved double-digit viewership growth across the 25-54 and 18-49 demos, including a 22 percent jump among adults 18-49.
Related Story: ‘Ready to Love’ Host Tommy Miles Talks 100th Episode and What’s Next (Video)
The series will air its 100th episode in the new season. To mark the milestone, creator and executive producer Carlos King is set to host a retrospective special titled Love & Marriage: Huntsville: Celebrating 100 Episodes,” on Saturday, April 1 at 8 pm ET/PT.
The series is produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment and ITV America with executive producers King, Jordana Hochman, Angela Dugan, Andrew Hoagland and Markus Burns.
Love & Marriage: Huntsville returns to OWN’s Saturday night lineup at 8:00 pm ET/PT starting, April 8.
Below are details from OWN on the new season:
• LaTisha and Marsau set up to have a Blaque Expo to service the North Side of Huntsville by showcasing the business acumen of their friends. Will they get the Comeback Group to make a comeback?
• Melody and Martell continue to navigate the space of tense co-parenting, while they both dip their toes into the dating pool.
• Melody takes a page from Stormi’s marketing book and works to build up her brand to find opportunities on a national level and abroad.
• Martell walks the tightrope of trying to move on from his marriage to Melody and trying to remain connected to his family, creating space for him to open up about his struggles as he is challenged to grow.
• As LaTisha and Marsau expand their business and work as actual partners, they discover the patriarchal construct of their marriage doesn’t seem to work as well in business.
• Stormi sees exponential growth in her business empire, she is forced to make some tough calls, creating family tension. Stormi and Courtney don’t see eye to eye when it comes to expanding their family.
• Kimmi and Maurice are working to get their son, Monster, in a better space with his behavior and accountability. They up the ante by bringing in Monster’s mother, Maurice’s ex, in the hopes that they can all be on the same parental page.
• Kimmi continues her battle with cancer and works to remain hopeful in the face of ongoing treatment while parenting and being a wife.
• Tiffany, although pregnant, still finds the energy to stir the pot every chance she gets, meddling in everyone’s personal business until it finally gets her put on bed rest.