Tupac Shakur is alive and enjoying life in Malaysia, according to Marion “Suge” Knight’s son, who made the stunning claim on social media.
Suge J. Knight took to Instagram Wednesday evening to post a video he claims is of Tupac. A day earlier, he shared a series of photos he alleges show the late rapper posing with celebrities including 50 Cent and Beyoncé.
A post in his feed says in all caps: “TUPAC IS ALIVE.”
Knight goes on to share photographic “proof” that the fatal 1996 shooting that claimed the I Ain’t Mad at Cha rapper’s life was a hoax.
One photo purportedly shows Tupac posing for a selfie. There’s also a picture of a man resembling the hip-hop icon standing next to 50 Cent.
Knight captioned the post: “@50cent get the strap y’all see it.”
Another picture supposedly shows Tupac posing with Beyoncé, along with the caption: “He never left us. They’ll be after me soon smh. For y’all tho 100.”
Knight also posted a screenshot of a text message from an unidentified person who warned, “You said [too] much. Time for you to go.” He replied with a text saying, “The truth will be out and I’m not going anywhere.”
He made references to the Illuminati being involved in an alleged cover-up, and insisted he was “not on drugs” when he shared the posts.
According to official records, Tupac was shot multiple times in a driveby in Las Vegas as he rode in a car on Sept. 7, 1996, with Suge Knight (who just took a plea deal to spend up to 28 years in prison for voluntary manslaughter). Tupac died several days later.
Earlier this year, a former gang member claimed in two separate television docuseries that he was in the car with Tupac’s killer when the rapper was shot. Citing “street code,” he stopped short of naming the gunman, who was never arrested.
In another development, The Blast reported last week that two new Tupac albums are on the way after the rapper’s estate settled a five-year-old lawsuit with Death Row Records over unpaid royalties.