Thomas Markle thinks he’s being frozen out of the royal family after he did a tell-all TV interview earlier this month, and he’s not happy about it.
In a new interview published Tuesday by TMZ, Meghan Markle’s dad said he hasn’t spoken to any of the royals — including his daughter — since his interview with Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.
Markle reportedly received $10,000 for the TV appearance.
— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) June 18, 2018
Last month he missed the royal wedding after it was revealed that he staged paparazzi photos of himself getting ready for the ceremony.
The retired Hollywood lighting director said he’s now being put in the “penalty box” by Queen Elizabeth II, which is especially upsetting because she plans to meet with President Donald Trump next month.
“If the Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president, she has no excuse not to meet me,” Markle said. “I’m nowhere near as bad.”
During his television appearance, Markle spilled royal secrets, including the fact that Meghan, now Duchess of Sussex, and Prince Harry gave him advice on how to deal with the press.
“For the most part, it was always ‘don’t speak to the press.’ The rest of the things were just be careful but they were very emphatic about not giving any information to the press or talking to them because it just encourages them more so nonetheless that’s what I tried to do,” he said.
Markle clearly ignored everything they told him.